Wes Chatham Biography
Wes Chatham was born on October 11th, 1978 in Atlanta, George, United States. He is an American actor who is popularly known for acting in films such as the Valley of Elah, W., The Help, and The Philly Kid and also played Castor in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 and Part 2. Presently he stars as Amos Burton in Amazon Prime Video’s The Expanse since 2015.
Wes Chatham Age
Actor Wes turned 43 years old as of 2021 being born on October 11th, 1978, in Atlanta Georgia, United States. His close friends and relatives gather to celebrate his birthday on October 11th every year and his birth sign is Libra.
Wes Chatham Height
Actor Wes appears tall in stature standing at a height of 5 feet 11 inches which is equivalent to 1.8 m.
Wes Chatham Body Measurements and Weight
He maintains a body weight of 69 kg (152 lbs). He therefore, has blue eyes and brown hair in color. Other body measurements and features are currently unknown.
Wes Chatham Education
Wes enrolled at Give Center in Lawrenceville, Georgia which was a second-chance school for troubled youth that offered very small classes. He was kicked out of his previous school due to his rebellious and restless behavior. He then joined the U.S. Navy where he served for almost four years as an aviation firefighter on the flight deck of the USS Essex, working in crash and salvage.
While attending classes at the Give Center, a professional theater company out of Atlanta started a mentoring program with the school. Wes was the student who was selected to write a play that was later performed by his classmates which made Wes develop an interest in acting
Wes Chatham Family, Siblings
Wes was initially born as John Wesley Chatham on 11th October 1978 in Atlanta Georgia, United States of America. Suddenly, his parents divorced due to unknown issues when Wes was only two years. Wes therefore, spent most of his childhood with his mother together with his brother and sister. Mush is not known regarding his parent identification and also details regarding his siblings as well but the information is under review.
Wes Chatham Wife
Wes married Jennifer Brown, a sports broadcaster and television host in 2012. He proposed to Jenn by taking her to a concert by her favorite band and asking her to marry him while the band was performing her favorite song. Jenniffer was so surprised and in deep love, she agreed to do so. The two are now proud parents of two sons; John Nash born in 2014 and Rhett Jameson two years later. The family currently resides in Los Angeles.
Wes Chatham Children
Wes and her wife are blessed with two sons; John Nash born in 2014 and Rhett Jameson two years later.
Wes Chatham Salary
His average annual salary is not clearly known. However, he is believed to be earning a wide salary. Our team is however having ongoing research and will update as soon as his salary is well calculated.
Wes Chatham Net Worth
His net worth is estimated to be $1 Million to $5 Million as of 2021. He has accumulated his fortunes through his primary source of income as an actor.
Wes Chatham Movies
- 2020 Tenet as Sammy
- 2018 Escape Plan 2: Hades as Jasper Kimbral
- 2016 All I See is You as Daniel
- 2015 Broken Horses as Ace
- 2015 The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 as Castor
- 2014 This Thing with Sarah as Ethan
- 2014 The Town That Dreaded Sundown as Danny
- 2014 The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1 as Castor
- 2013 Baby Bleed as Daddy
- 2012 The Philly Kid as Dillon
- 2011 Husk as Brian
- 2011 The Help as Carlton Phelan
- 2008 W. as Fraternity Enforcer
- 2007 In the Valley of Elah as Corporal Steve Penning
- 2003 The Fighting Temptations as Cashier
Wes Chatham TV Shows
- 2017 The Night Shift as Clark
- 2015–present The Expanse as Amos Burton
- 2014–17 Hand of God as Shane Caldwell
- 2012 Political Animals as Gunner Cox
- 2012 The Mentalist as Vince
- 2009 The Unit as Staff Sergeant Sam McBride
- 2005–06 Barbershop as Isaac
- 2005 Sleeper Cell as Frat Boy
Wes Chatham Body measurements and Facts
- Full Names: Wes Chatham
- Career / Profession: Actor
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Age: 43 years old as of 2021
- Zodiac Sign: Libra
- Date of Birth: October 11th, 1978
- Birthday: October 11th every year
- Height: 5 feet 11 inches
- Weight: 152 lbs
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Jennifer Brown
- Children: Two sons; John Nash and Rhett Jameson
- Net Worth: $1 Million to $5 Million as of 2021
- Salary: To be updated
Wes Chatham House
Wes together with his entire family resides in Los Angeles, California.
Read Also Other Related Biographies;