Paul Washer Biography
Paul Washer is an American Protestant evangelist with the Calvinist theology associated with the Southern Baptist Convention. He is the founder, director, and missions coordinator of HeartCry Missionary Society, which supports indigenous missionaries within Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Eurasia, and Latin America since 1988.
Previously Washer served as a North American missionary to Peru for ten years in Peru. Washer became more popular through his sermons on salvation and regeneration and due to his two sermons, “Ten Indictments”, and “Paul Washer’s Shocking Youth Message.
Paul Washer Age
Paul is 61 years old as of the year 2022, he was born on September 11, 1961, in the United States of America. His birth sign is Virgo belonging to white ethnicity. Washer’s birthday is on September 11th every year.
Paul Washer Height
Paul stands at an average height. He has not shared his exact height with the public. However, this section will be updated as soon as the information regarding his exact height is available.
Paul Washer Body Measurements and Weight
Paul has white hair and dark brown eyes. He has not shared his exact weight with the public. However, this section will be updated as soon as the information regarding his exact weight is available
Paul Washer Education
Paul joined Texas University where he studied to be an oil and gas lawyer where he, later on, changed to Christianity while still at Texas University. He later joined Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and pursued a master’s degree in Divinity. Washer moved to Peru where he became a missionary proclaiming the gospel for 10 years after which he returned to the United States. where he founded the HeartCry Missionary Society.
Paul Washer Family, Siblings
Paul was born and raised in the United States of America by his parents Barbara Washer (mother) and his father, who died when Washer was 17 years from a heart attack. However, details regarding his siblings are not known to the public. This section will be updated as soon as the information is available.
Paul Washer Wife
Paul is married to Rosario Charo Washer who is a volunteer at the Organization’s photography department. The couple married around 1993, in a spectacular wedding attended by a very large number of guests. Charo was born in Lim, Peru. Her father is Spanish while her mother is Peruvian. Both met when Charo was ministering to street children while Paul was serving as a missionary in Peru. Together the duo shares four adorable children. Paul and his family reside in Radford Virginia, United States.
Paul Washer Children
Paul together with his wife is blessed with four children; two sons and two daughters. Ian washer as the firstborn (born in 2001), Evan Washer( born in 2004). Rowan Washer( born in 2007) and Bronwyn Washer born in 2016).
Paul Washer Salary
There are no records showing his annual or monthly earnings, his salary figures will be updated as soon as they are available. We will keep tabs and update her exact salary once it is available.
Paul Washer Net Worth
Paul’s net worth is estimated to be $5 Million as of 2023. He has accumulated his fortunes through his primary source of income as a director, and missions coordinator of HeartCry Missionary Society. His net worth also involves the assets and businesses he has invested in.
Paul Washer Church
While studying at the University of Texas, Washer became a believer. He moved to Peru after graduation and served as a missionary there for ten years, at this time Washer established the HeartCry Missionary Society to support Peruvian church planters. Paul is now the missions director of the HeartCry Missionary Society. HeartCry now supports indigenous missionaries in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Eurasia, North America, and Latin America.
Paul Washer Quotes
- “There is no such thing as a great man of God, only weak, pitiful, faithless men of a great and merciful God.”
- “People tell me judge not lest ye be judged. I always tell them, twist not scripture lest ye be like satan.”
- “Idolatry is when you become the source of your own joy. Poverty of spirit is a wonderful thing.”
- “Everywhere……everyone you meet….is a potential brother or sister in CHRIST.”
- “Men and women who are used of GOD, if I had only a few words to describe them, they are the passionate-weak, they are the violently-desperate.”
Paul Washer Sermons
- My Soul’s Needs and Biblical Keys For Growth-05/21/2021
- The Gospel of Jesus Christ-05/16/2021
- PRTS Graduation 2021-05/14/2021
- Christ is Everything-05/16/2021
- A Good Minister of Jesus Christ-05/14/2021
- Your Reasonable Service-05/16/2021
- Lessons from the Lord’s Prayer-05/11/2021
- Bring the True Gospel-05/06/2021
- Marriage, Family and Parenting-05/01/2021
- Lord, Teach Us to Pray-04/26/2021
- The Gospel to Young People-04/22/2021
- Advice on Reading Solid Christian Books2-04/20/2021
- Pastors, Missionaries, and the Church-04/02/2021
- God Is Creating Weakness In Your Life-04/07/2021
- Farsi Persian Sermons-06/28/2020
- I’m a believer but all my friends are unbelievers-12/25/2020
- 2020 Five Solas Conference-07/30/2020
- Biblical Response to the Coronavirus7-04/10/2020
- The Presence of God1-02/25/2020
Paul Body Measurements and Facts
- Full Names: Paul David Washer
- Career / Profession: Evangelist
- Nationality: American
- Ethnicity: White
- Age: 61 years as of the year 2022
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Date of Birth: September 11, 1961
- Birthday: September 11th, every year
- Height: To be updated
- Weight: To be updated
- Marital Status: Married
- Wife/Spouse: Rosario Charo Washer
- Children: Four, Ian washer, Evan Washer, Rowan Washer and Bronwyn Washer
- Net Worth: $5 Million
- Salary: To be updated
Paul Washer House
Paul together with his family resides in Radford Virginia, United States of America. However, we are keeping tabs and will update you with pictures of his house as soon as we have them.
Read Also Other Related Biographies;