Colleen Marshall Biography
Colleen Marshall is an American journalist who serves as a News Anchor at NBC4\
Colleen Marshall Age
Marshall attained 64 years old in the year 2021, being born in 1957 in Texas, United States. Her exact date of birth is not yet known to the public thus making it difficult for us to know when she celebrates her birthday. This section will be updated as soon as the information is available.
Colleen Marshall Height
She has a body height of 5 feet 6 inches which is equivalent to 1.68 meters. Her body weight and other measurements are not available but are under review.
Colleen Marshall Education
Marshall pursued a Bachelor of Arts degree from Point Park University in Pittsburgh. In addition, in 2004 graduated from the Capital University School of Law in Columbus, where she was the recipient of a Trustee’s Scholarship, was named to the dean’s list, and was a member of Law Review and the National Moot Court Team. She passed the bar exam in 2004 and is a practicing attorney.
Colleen Marshall Family, Siblings
Marshall was born in 1957 in Texas, United States. She is the daughter of Mr. Jach who works at a glass factory as an electrician and madam Betty who is a homemaker. She is the third born in a family of three children. Her father got an accident at an age of 47 years while working in the industry and became disabled while her mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s which affected her for ten years.
Colleen Marshall Husband
Marshall married her love of life Gary Marshall in 1978 when she was only 22 years old. Gary Marshall was working as a news photographer, and he got the job at the NBC4 station where he serves. The two met at Point Park University and dated for five years before they got into marriage. They are blessed with two children, Garret Marshall, a graduate of The Capital University School of Law, who currently serves as a lawyer, and Shannon Marshall, who currently studies an M.B.A. degree at Ohio State University.
Colleen Marshall Children
Marshall and his husband are blessed with two adult children. Their eldest son Garrett is a lawyer who is married to his wife Suzanne and lives together in Columbus. Their second daughter Shannon received an MHMR and an MBA from Ohio State University and is a human resource professional.
Colleen Marshall Salary
The average annual salary of Colleen who serves as a News Anchor salary in Columbus, OH is $61,985 as of December 27, 2021, but the salary range typically falls between $49,727 and $81,759. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
Colleen Marshall Net Worth
Marshall’s net worth is estimated to be $5 Million as of 2021. She has accumulated her fortunes through her primary source of income as a broadcast journalist as well as an Attorney and in the other businesses she has invested in.
Colleen Marshall NBC4\
Colleen serves as a News Anchor at NBC4\
Colleen Marshall Achievements and Awards
- In 2018: Emmy for political reporting for her coverage of drastic state budget cuts at the Bureau of Children with Medical Handicaps.
- In 2004: Emmy for “The Fight for Ohio,” during the presidential election,
- In 2010: Associated Press Best Enterprise Reporting Award for “Ashville Drug Bust
- In 2009: reporting award from Media General for a story focusing on Ohio Supreme Court Justice Evelyn Stratton
- In 2007: reporting award from Media General for a report on Ohio’s death row, entitled “Dead Man Waiting.”
- In 2001, Colleen and NBC4‘s Mike Jackson were honored by the Ohio Society of Professional Journalists for Best Coverage of Minority Issues for “The State of Race.”
- In 1999: Stonewall Media Award for her series on transgendered people and her work with AIDS causes
- In May 2020 Colleen was honored with a national Gracie Award from the Alliance for Women in Media Foundation.
- In 2018 Colleen was named a Silver Circle honoree by the Ohio Valley Chapter of the National Association of Television Arts and Sciences
- Eight regional Emmy awards from NATAS
- Emmy for historical reporting for coverage of the renovation of Ellis Island
Colleen Marshall Residence
Marshall’s place of living is under review. However together with her husband has adopted numerous senior and disabled dogs, and currently has Lily Putian, a deaf Jack Russell Terrier, and Pete, a disabled Rat Terrier.
Read Also Other Related Biographies;